Beautiful, Professional Websites to Help Grow Your Business
The Value of Presence
Your website is your modern day business card. In fact your business card could just have your website on it and be sufficient. If you don’t have a website you start to lose credibility. If you have an amateur looking website, you make people uncomfortable to do business with you.
But your website has to be more than just a pretty face. It has to sell your services. It needs to speak your message and do the heavy lifting of sales for you. Most of all, it needs to capture your visitors quickly and tell them why they should buy from you. We help you craft your message to tell a story where the client is the hero and you are their guide.
The good news is that we’ve got you covered. Whether you are just starting out or if you are looking to overhaul your current website, we can help. We are a nurse owned and operated business and we know what you need.
Clarity in your message is vital. Without clarity, your audience won’t have the opportunity to understand what you do..
Design is more than images, colors and fonts. The design of a website is the perception that others have of you immediately.
If you’ve ever tried to write your website, you know this is hard. Writing persuasive copy to sell in the fewest words possible while respecting the design is a true art form.
- Site set up*
- WordPress installation
- Your choice of layout
- 6 brand board choices
- Copywriting template
- SSL Certificate setup
- Divi theme installed
- Page setup (Home, About, Services, Contact, Blog)
- Logo and favicon uploaded
- Branding and layout installed
- Copyright footer & legal disclaimer
- Plugins installed
- Coming soon page
- 2-week support post-handoff
The amount of time and care that goes into building websites with NursePreneurs is amazing. They helped me with branding, design, writing the website, setting up my email and so much more. I’ve spent so much time and money before trying to get my website to exactly where it is now.
NursePreneurs helped me to get my business off the ground, launch a webinar and build my membership site with my website. The encouragement I got was unparalleled. For years I couldn’t accomplish what they helped me to do in a matter of just 2 months.
NursePreneurs took me through an incredible process. I met with the Creative Team, where I my vision materialized into colors, fonts and images. The Graphic Designer put all the those pieces together in my website design and then my vision for the business was translated by the copywriter into my website. I am so thankful for having them by my side the entire time!
- Client is responsible for domain purchase and hosting fees. We recommend Siteground.com with the Managed WordPress Hosting package “StartUp”. We will need login/password access to your domain and hosting provider(s). (We strongly recommend getting them both from the same provider to save time and money). We will also work with GoDaddy, Bluehost, NameCheap, HostGator or Google. If you choose a different provider and we are delayed or unable to launch your site, we will not continue your project until you have switched hosting to one of these providers.
- ** Scheduling calendars and Email Opt-in require separate platforms purchased by the client (Such as Acuity Scheduling and ActiveCampaign). Semi-custom sites include basic support in managing these platforms.
- Once work has begun, there are no refunds.
Sites typically take about 4+ weeks from launch to handoff. Timeline may be delayed if deadlines are missed.
Launch and completion dates will be determined by our receipt of all needed items: Business and Contact info; Domain and Hosting access; Branding Kit (brand board); Images (we can help with these); Website Layout choice; Copywriting.
- Your satisfaction is paramount! We offer revisions each step of the way, within limits.