We’re Here to Help
Website Care Plan
Maintaining your website regularly is vital – things get broken and hackers love to make a mess. We secure and maintain your site for you so you can focus on your business!
Investment: $750/year (that is 2 months free!) or $225/quarterly
Website Revision Requests
Submit a request for a revision to your website. Minor revisions as outlined in the Website Care Plan are included in your subscription; revisions outside the scope of the plan, or revisions for non-subscribers, are available at low rates for our website clients.
Need help unrelated to a revision? Use the Contact page form and check “Other”, then specify your request in the message.
(Website Care Plan)
WordPress websites are highly customizable, however, do require regular maintenance, including:
- WordPress platform, theme, and plug-in updates
- Security features to prevent hacking
- Regular site backups
NursePreneurs Website Care Plan includes. Please only one request at a time.
- Minor copy, design, and image updates**
- Bug fixes, enhancements, and plug-in updates
- Performance monitoring
- Security protection
- Website backups
- Monthly Reports
**Small design edits. Including but not limited to …
- Change font color
- Change font type
- Change font size
- Change site background-color
- Make sidebar area wider or thinner
- Make content area wider or thinner
- Install a logo
- Install a favicon
- Make logo area bigger
- Make site title area bigger
- Center align logo area
- Center align navigation menu
- Add new widget area to site header
- Open navigation menu links in a new window
- Optimize images
- Setup 301 redirects
- Set up a subdomain to connect your teaching or membership platform
- Fix alignment issues
- Configure a plugin
- Recommend a plugin
- Remove category from post and page URLs
- Fix category and tag archive page navigation not working
1. Small website edits** (minor tweaks to bug fixes to installing a new plugin to adding new content).
2. Security monitoring – 24/7 for malware and other security threats.
3. Managed updates – each week we update plugins and themes and WordPress monthly
4. Cloud backups – weekly we make a full backup of the WordPress site and store it safely on encrypted servers. All backups are kept for 90 days
5. Uptime checks – we’ll know if your site goes offline for any reason, it goes down we will investigate
6. Broken link monitoring – we monitor for 404 broken links to quickly fix “page not found errors” before Google and visitors know it’s happened.
7. Monthly report of all tasks performed on your website
8. Site Speed optimization (one time)
Does not include (requires separate quote):
- Website redesign
- Blogs, eCommerce, complex integrations